Wait time on my own lobby????????

So, now I have to wait 3 minutes to create my own lobby? dude....what are you developers doing??? also, after waiting, i got survivors from across the world who were rank 15s.....I'm rank 1....WHAT IS THIS?!! Waiting for my own lobby to be created? why? getting people from across the world with terrible ping? why? getting ranked with people who are 15 ranks less than me? why?

Comments

  • I've been told it serves to punish (in)directly lobby dodging. Now you know you'll have to wait. For no reason.

    And it sucks. Before this, I only switched to Billy with the most powerful addons and a mori if I saw 4 people popping up at the same time.

  • I think its a prep for the dedicated servers! I had the same and I was like! hmm is it dedicated servers already! but then no, you still see ping and all which shouldn't be the case if we all connect to their servers

    not sure why tho, have the exact same question

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    I've been told it serves to punish (in)directly lobby dodging. Now you know you'll have to wait. For no reason.

    And it sucks. Before this, I only switched to Billy with the most powerful addons and a mori if I saw 4 people popping up at the same time.

    Yupe, now you will always have 4 poping in at the same time always, only thing to show if they were swf is their ping and the flash lights :/

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    I've been told it serves to punish (in)directly lobby dodging. Now you know you'll have to wait. For no reason.

    And it sucks. Before this, I only switched to Billy with the most powerful addons and a mori if I saw 4 people popping up at the same time.

    I dont want to go into conspiracy theories...but yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373761#Comment_373761

    I dont want to go into conspiracy theories...but yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

    I don't either. But this whole "mask SWF, wait before creating your OWN lobby" just smells fishy.

    We should call Batman in, or any other real detective.

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373786#Comment_373786

    I don't either. But this whole "mask SWF, wait before creating your OWN lobby" just smells fishy.

    We should call Batman in, or any other real detective.

    100% agree.

    Funny how they create a new system that hides SWF AND punishes lobby dodging at the same time.

    Absolutely disgusting, not even the slightest concern about why people lobby dodge in the first place.

    This rubbish is meant to be an improvement yet lobbies were instant before and now I'm waiting 3 minutes at a time. That's no improvement. Jo developer "improves" somethinf by making it last 3 minutes longer. Its obviously been done on purpose.

    Nobody wants to play with deranking twitch trolls with all the most broken perks, items and add ons.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/373874#Comment_373874

    100% agree.

    Funny how they create a new system that hides SWF AND punishes lobby dodging at the same time.

    Absolutely disgusting, not even the slightest concern about why people lobby dodge in the first place.

    This rubbish is meant to be an improvement yet lobbies were instant before and now I'm waiting 3 minutes at a time. That's no improvement. Jo developer "improves" somethinf by making it last 3 minutes longer. Its obviously been done on purpose.

    Nobody wants to play with deranking twitch trolls with all the most broken perks, items and add ons.

    Not against 4 of them at the same time, at the very least. See, that's why Billy doesn't need a nerf ;)