It finally works
Plague's sickness finally spreads when unhooking infected survivors to the healthy one !
I finally feel like true Plague master and I love it so much !!!
Plague's sickness finally spreads when unhooking infected survivors to the healthy one !
I finally feel like true Plague master and I love it so much !!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like it was better in the ptb to be honest. It's an uneeded punishment for other survivors.
how does it make sense that you just magically get LESS sick because your body gets impaled on a rusty hook?
Or not getting sick by literally lifting survivor fully soaked in contaminated vomit. That's why I'm so happy that these finally work as they should.
I am still mad survivors are not still in dying state when taken off the hook.
thats because another survivor is picking them up and putting them on their feet. Same way a back massage heals them. So that checks out.