Don't want to be buzzkill but...

you guys down at BHVR are alerted about the perks in KYF right?

Comments

  • There's no way they don't know about it by now.

  • ...If you thought everyone at BHVR somehow missed the 50000 threads and discussions about the leaks all across the Internet, what makes you think they would see this thread?

  • I would think that a community manager would say something about it @Science_Guy and @TAG, but they did not so I just rolled the dice with this

  • @Hoodied said:

    I would think that a community manager would say something about it @Science_Guy and @TAG, but they did not so I just rolled the dice with this

    Unlikely they would say anything without properly assessing and dealing with the situation first, assuming they'd say anything at all.

  • It's a sensitive issue. They probably can't confirm the content early thanks to whatever licensing deal was worked out, and they can't deny that it's real either because, well, it is. "No comment" combined with patching it out at some point (but remember, console patches take time) is probably the only way to handle it.

  • Dude people are more excited about the leaked perks than the ######### chapter.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    Dude people are more excited about the leaked perks than the ######### chapter.

    this is why you release the content instead of making us wait through PTB's and the actual content's release date.

    It literally kills all hype