Is thanatophobia bugged?

Is this intended or a bug?

20190319_174009.jpg

If it's intended then I love the devs, that's a perfect perk. Is this intended @not_Queen or @Patricia

Comments

  • I think it is ๐Ÿ˜€

  • It is not intended.

  • @Kagrenac said:

    It is not intended.

    NOOOOOO. DO THE NUMBERS AT LEAST WORK?

  • Its probably still the old description of the PTB.

    The devs stated that they wanted thanatophobia to die, literally beating a dead horse, so I guess thana is dead now and that it actually uses the nerfed numbers

  • @Master said:

    Its probably still the old description of the PTB.

    The devs stated that they wanted thanatophobia to die, literally beating a dead horse, so I guess thana is dead now and that it actually uses the nerfed numbers

    Awww. I really want a reliable perk to slow down gens. Or at least a mechanic to slow them. .

    VTC3Q47309TG(1).png


  • It's most likely the description from the PTB. Unfortunately, the devs want to kill the perk. They nerfed it and are trying to pass it off as a "buff". A 1% increase when four Survivors are injured does not make up for the nerfs to the other parts of the perk at all.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    It's most likely the description from the PTB. Unfortunately, the devs want to kill the perk. They nerfed it and are trying to pass it off as a "buff". A 1% increase when four Survivors are injured does not make up for the nerfs to the other parts of the perk at all.

    And streamers said it was getting buffed or not changed. Don't know what patch notes they are reading but its not the right ones