Plague movement speed

Do we have numbers on the actual speed?

Is she moving at 110% when holding now?


I was looking forward to her, but now I might get legion instead.....

At least I can gurantee some DCs then

2XNMTK9RE2DB.png


Comments

  • Are you the guy that said he is going to get legion instead of plague just a moment ago in the true's stream lol?

  • @Eveline said:

    Are you the guy that said he is going to get legion instead of plague just a moment ago in the true's stream lol?

    Yes I am, seems like he is a bit dissapointed too ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • It's a pretty big deal since it's the only way she can be played, I'd like to know if it's 110% too. For 15 seconds added to corrupt purge plus infected objects and A slightly better reduced speed when charging It isn't worth it.

    In her current state I wont be buying her either.

  • @Master You are using the outdated Pin.

    As for your op, I'm pretty sure that she will be very much like the Doctor in Treatment Mode.

    Legion Pin.png


  • @Shad03 said:

    @Master You are using the outdated Pin.

    As for your op, I'm pretty sure that she will be very much like the Doctor in Treatment Mode.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/350/ZNRD3T93W2WB.png

    Ah ok, gonna bookmark the new one, might have to use it a few times if I become a legion main

    ZNRD3T93W2WB.png


  • Omg master joined the Legion gang.

  • @Poweas said:

    Omg master joined the Legion gang.

    Not yet, I dont jump to conclusions. I will wait until some guys have lvled her up and make an educated decision based on the gameplay I see. I dont play the game enough anymore to get enough shards for every killer^^

  • Wait they "nerfed" the plague? I believe she moved in full speed when holding her...puke on the PTB,right?

  • @Master Yeeeeessss. Prepare to yeet pallets and mine salt.

    And then we find out Legion is given 1% movement speed and their Feral Frenzy lasts 5 seconds. Also FF does no damage.

  • @Plu said:

    Wait they "nerfed" the plague? I believe she moved in full speed when holding her...puke on the PTB,right?

    On the PTB yes, but she has been nerfed.

  • @Plu said:

    Wait they "nerfed" the plague? I believe she moved in full speed when holding her...puke on the PTB,right?

    Correct; she apparently no longer moves at 115% while holding in her vomit.

  • That's so stupid, even clown has full speed when holding bottles.

  • @Plu said:

    That's so stupid, even clown has full speed when holding bottles.

    Clown? Mhm I dont think I have seen one in 2019..... kinda sad

  • While in her purge tier up, to the red purge thing, she should move 110 maybe to encounter the spray?? I don't know, I like her, I just don't need to cleanse due to Dead Hard and Resilience.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    While in her purge tier up, to the red purge thing, she should move 110 maybe to encounter the spray?? I don't know, I like her, I just don't need to cleanse due to Dead Hard and Resilience.

    This, being slower when she uses the lethal version of her puke is fine, but with the basic one? It's stupid.