Borrowed Time bug
It totally didn't work just now in a match ALL match and I had tier three on, bugged after patch?
It totally didn't work just now in a match ALL match and I had tier three on, bugged after patch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@OrionsFury4789 Is it possible to have to have a video to see what it is going on?
Thank you for your report.
Yea I can recreate it when I get back home it happened three matches in a row and then I switched it out for another perk
Was the killer a wraith?
No it was the plague twice and then a leatherface not insidious , no emblem for the survivor to notify it activated, no nothing it was pretty disheartening because they were end game moments and the survivors would've escaped through the open gate had the perk been working properly
I hope they fix it soon
@Patricia , It was bugged in the PTB as well. I don’t recall the circumstances, however.
@Patricia I can confirm this. We were playing together and in two different matches on two different maps against two different killers (Leatherface and Plague). it didn’t work and the killers terror radius was in range.
The icon for the borrowed time effect didn’t even show up!
Thanks for your information, I will share this to the team.