When does the shrine of secrets reset it says 10 hours does that mean tommorow?
When does the shrine of secrets reset it says 10 hours left does that mean some time today or tomorrow?
When does the shrine of secrets reset it says 10 hours left does that mean some time today or tomorrow?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every Wednesday
It means 10 hours from now.
In exactly 10 hours of your current time zone, my friend. :)
What did you not understand about "in 10 hours"?
I just did not no if that meant today or tomorrow
I know what 10 hours mean I just don't know if it meant sometime today or tomorrow
Once it gets to the final 12 hours the shrine should say "Soon™"
Ok thanks
The shrine resets 7PM EST every week.
He is joking.
It means it resets in 10 hours. It's not a god#### rocket science equation.
Oh lol
Thanks