What exactly does Shadowborn do?
I've been playing this game for YEARS and yet that description baffles me, it says my cone of vision is wider than normal but I never see a difference with it on or off.
What EXACTLY does it do?
I've been playing this game for YEARS and yet that description baffles me, it says my cone of vision is wider than normal but I never see a difference with it on or off.
What EXACTLY does it do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might want tier three (assuming you don't have it already) I'm surprised you don't notice.
Alternatively, play Hag with Shadowborn, you'll notice alright.
@deathsia From what've I've read, Shadowborn increases your FOV by 5%/10%/15%, I think?
Basically it makes it easier to see stuff around the map.
It makes you feel that you're moving faster ^^
LOL! Hilarious part is, I DO notice my killer seemingly moving faster.XD
Basically I don't use it unless I am playing Nurse. It's the only killer that benefits from the little bit of wider view.
@iceman2kx Not the only killer, but she benefits more than most. Monitor and Abuse also is good but has slightly less F.O.V then Shadowborn.
you see WIDE
The wider view is nice, Personally I use Monitor and abuse or shadowborn on all Killers just because I can't stand how small the killers FOV is.
It's also useful for Huntress