When are console players gonna get some love?

Honestly its ridiculous. 360's are actually broken on console. At best you have a 50/50 chance. They can move faster than you can move the camera. It's so stupid. I watched someone play on PC and good lord am I jealous. Actually being able to follow survivors with the camera? That would be such a nice feature. I don't even care about fps, this is the biggest issue.

Comments

  • Haaaaaave you tried turning up your sensitivity? I've never had issues with turning speed. Sure I've been 360d, but not more than twice a survivor. Amd especially not to camera turning.

  • You can update your sensitivity in the settings if it’s too slow for you. I had to update mine when I use to play on Xbox, but I would also suggest getting the perk Unrelenting if you’re having issues with just hitting in general. I hope this helped. :)

  • I wish that if you purchased the console version you could use the same login on Steam and not have to rebuy EVERYTHING

  • @Carpemortum No, it's already at 100%. I cant turn it up further.

  • @KingB said:

    @Carpemortum No, it's already at 100%. I cant turn it up further.

    Just need keyboard and mouse to work on console.

    Then open up cross platform

    = WIN

  • @KingB said:

    @Carpemortum No, it's already at 100%. I cant turn it up further.

    I feel the same way. My sensitivity is turned up to 100%, and it still feels so slow when I try to follow a survivor's movements. I see PC players able to nod their heads up and down crazy fast, and when I try to do it it's snail speed in comparison.

  • This content has been removed.