Best mori screenshots
-Please dont be in the wrong place-
post your favorite screenshots from a mori here
"Just don't judge people for what they run okay, I have to deal with people doing this alot more than you think"
-Please dont be in the wrong place-
post your favorite screenshots from a mori here
"Just don't judge people for what they run okay, I have to deal with people doing this alot more than you think"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peasant, present the screenshot.
(I don't have the screenshot, but I assure you it's amazing)
@Hoodedfengm1n I went and found the screenshot, since Peasant doesn't seem to be online right now.
We need the video of David being stabbed down there by Myers...
@Orion beautiful
@PigNRun I know what you are talking about, someone get the video with david getting stabbed in the groin
Thank you. It was completely unintentional, but I'm glad Peasant took that screenshot when he did.
@Orion *Babylonian chanting intensifies*
People really liked my gif on steam xD
Perfection
me getting bamboozled
Check out @DBDClaudette’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/DBDClaudette/status/1091235980516847616?s=09
I have David and feng being stabbed in the crotch and dabbing Legion
Edit: You're gonna have to click the link to watch the mori, it won't show up as a video like it used to
This is gold.
EDIT: Double post