Peasant also stated this is happening to him too. The site has been fine all day and then I go to do something for half an hour, only to come back to this. Is the end-times upon us?? ;0
@Peanits Sorry for the ping, but is there an issue currently with the mobile version of the forums? It's been about half an hour now and the issue on my device is still occurring. Another user has stated the same so I'm unsure if this is all across the board or just for certain users. :(
@Master Alright, maybe it's just my school's internet..? It was fine earlier but then I got a bit worried when everything went to hell, lol. Thanks though. <3
@Peanits Sorry for the ping, but is there an issue currently with the mobile version of the forums? It's been about half an hour now and the issue on my device is still occurring. Another user has stated the same so I'm unsure if this is all across the board or just for certain users. :(
I checked a little while ago when I first saw this thread and just checked again now. It appears fine on my end. It may just be a connection issue causing the page not to load fully. If you're on your school's internet that might explain it. I don't know what schools are like these days but when I was in school it was crazy slow.
@Peanits Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks though, and sorry for the ping. It was seemingly fine and then it suddenly just went braindead. Probably just school being crud though, who knows. At least the desktop variant works well with the cruddy internet change they suddenly just pulled. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Chaotic_Riddle Glad to know I am not the only one noticing a start change. I will assume this is not intended.
Refresh the page and itll be normal again.
@Kagrenac Have been, no changes. Using desktop currently now to respond and actually see things..
@Kagrenac 1:04 now and no change too. I’m scared. ;(
I dont seem to be having this issue. Might have something to do with your connection but I'm not sure
@Chaotic_Riddle Press "Full Site" at the top. It won't fix it, but it will make it much better.
Peasant also stated this is happening to him too. The site has been fine all day and then I go to do something for half an hour, only to come back to this. Is the end-times upon us?? ;0
@Peasant I did, but then I just went to the desktop version on my computer. I like using mobile due to convince but now I must type away my sins.
@Peanits Sorry for the ping, but is there an issue currently with the mobile version of the forums? It's been about half an hour now and the issue on my device is still occurring. Another user has stated the same so I'm unsure if this is all across the board or just for certain users. :(
This happens when the page doesnt load properly, refresh with a stable connection and it should be gucci
@Master Alright, maybe it's just my school's internet..? It was fine earlier but then I got a bit worried when everything went to hell, lol. Thanks though. <3
I checked a little while ago when I first saw this thread and just checked again now. It appears fine on my end. It may just be a connection issue causing the page not to load fully. If you're on your school's internet that might explain it. I don't know what schools are like these days but when I was in school it was crazy slow.
@Peanits Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks though, and sorry for the ping. It was seemingly fine and then it suddenly just went braindead. Probably just school being crud though, who knows. At least the desktop variant works well with the cruddy internet change they suddenly just pulled. :)