How would you call a new DBD-like game?
Imagine you got the funds and resources for launching a new DBD-like game,
how would you baptize it? few ideas:
- www.nooneescapesdeath.com
- www.playwithyourfood.com
- www........
Imagine you got the funds and resources for launching a new DBD-like game,
how would you baptize it? few ideas:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lawsuit Waiting to Happen, or LWH.
Live or die, no thats already a game
Survive the night, no thats a game too
I dont know, @Orion got my original :(
@BACKSTABBER I'd first make sure to add an extra survivor and change the base theme. Maybe I'd give it a Sci-Fi theme? Then I just have to make the name something about Death and maps. Ooh, I know, Death Garden!
plz do not deviate the subject, just using a perk name for a DBD-like (Identity V etc) wont bring any lawsuit
which name do you like? 0_0
I would call it dead after a few months.
Legion or bust
Identity V is a mobile game, I don't think the devs want to bring to bring Dead by Daylight on mobile.
Also I like the name Lawsuit Waiting to Happen
@Aven_Fallen that made me laugh
why a lawsuilt coming from a 4v1 hide and seek game if you are not copying stuff like art, music or sound?
what are the limits/criteria for a lawsuit?
@Orion
I mean Identity V is what dbd should have done for their 2 v 8 mode. I was streaming that on pc yesterday was so much fun with one of my mods
Easy: Cat and Mouse
Dead by Lawsuit
Jokes aside Idk, I always suck at finding names.