This is NOT My Idea, But I Love It!
Killer TR Perks (Unnerving, Chlourophobia, Overwhelming)
Should last for 15 seconds after the survivor is out of the TR. (Like leader)
Killer TR Perks (Unnerving, Chlourophobia, Overwhelming)
Should last for 15 seconds after the survivor is out of the TR. (Like leader)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it makes sense
Sure why not.
Unnerving and Chlourophobia would be great, but Overwhelming could be just a tad bit broken with Chlourophobia for Survivors who don’t have Self-Care and have to rely on Medkits, but I like these ideas. :)
What? No it doesn't. What's the reasoning for this?
Maybe. I don't really know how much it would truly change the game though.
If perks like leader last 15 seconds after the one with it goes away it's only fair for the killers to have the same effect, and 15 seconds is not going to make the game unplayable