Favorite in game weapon?
For me, knife. Doesn't matter which.
For me, knife. Doesn't matter which.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hillbilly's Chainsaw.
Hag's claw arm...jus be betch slapping everyone
Freddys claw, nothing more classic than that
I immediately fell in love with Wraiths new weapon from his Valentines day outfit. It just oozes sexiness and slapping them with a bleeding brain feels good. Other than that I love Mikey's stabby boi. So classic and wonderful.
It's actually Nurse's heart inside the weapon I think
The new incense burner
Even better. I love it so much. Best weapon cosmetic in the game. Now if only they'd give huntress hatchet cosmetics...goldmine right there.
As much as I hate the killer, Legion's weapon is probably the coolest. I just like those kinds of military knives.
Flashlight.
I love Myers kitchen knife but idk why I love the plague weapon I never thought BHVR would do a weapon like that!
In no particular order....
Plagues’ incense burner.
Nurses’ giant bonesaw with the black and white bride outfits
Spirits’ Ōdachi
Myers’ kitchen knife
Hags’ claw
Huntress’ Hallowed Blight Axe
I LOVE The Trapper's Firebrand Stinger weapon.
Pay. Attention.
As strange as it sounds, i rather like Trappers default machete, its simply such an improvised weapon.
Wraiths marked axe with that boldness-skull is hillariously leaning on the fourth wall, there should be more cosmetics with hud or perk icons.
I've noticed a lot of people like the aluminium baseball bat the doctor has nowadays.
The Phantom Wraith mace with Sally's beating heart still inside.
The plague's censer.
Such a detailed masterpiece.
Agreed. Everything about the Plague is a heavily detailed masterpiece.
Hammers. The sound of blunt objects hitting survivors is so satisfying. "Thunk"
Spirit's katana is badass too. Different from all the other blades.
Either the Doctor's Hwacking Stick (the electrically charged variant) or the Plague's Censer. Also, the propane tank.
I have Pro Pain. Best Hammer.
Satisfying to hit people with Clown's Butterfly knife, Legion's Hunting Knife, and Shape's Chef Knife... Yes, Michael Myers' main weapon is a Chef Knife.
Finally someone similar. :D