I have discovered how to counter Any legion!

Literally don’t play DBD.

Like, at all.

Not once.

Maybe play civilization

Comments

  • Literally don’t play DBD. Like, at all. Not once. Maybe play civilization

    Legion needs a rework like Freddy, he has no skill curve at all. Yes there are some optimizations you can do with him but not as much as Spirit or Nurse. Furthermore, his power (during a chase) has no counter play, something every killer needs to be considered balanced. At least with Nurse, you have that potential to juke her or win a chase by taking advantage of her fagutie. Don't get me wrong, he's a great killer but his mechanics need an entire rework.

  • Pretty much. One of the main reasons I stopped playing the game. It’s just unfun, period. I play games to try and have fun.

  • Hm, I like this counter. Have an upvote :)

  • Literally don’t play DBD. Like, at all. Not once. Maybe play civilization

    This is some solid advice.

  • LOL, people still crying about the legion, and he isn't half as oppressive as the nurse.

    People make no sense.

  • I'm really hoping for a Legion rework. And I hope my random teammates will stop selfcaring against Legion... 😯

  • Literally don’t play DBD. Like, at all. Not once. Maybe play civilization

    Civ 5 ftw

  • @HorsePower said:

    Hm, I like this counter. Have an upvote :)

    Awww too kind. :D

  • finally, some real ######### counterplay

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    I'm really hoping for a Legion rework. And I hope my random teammates will stop selfcaring against Legion... 😯

    Yes change Legion because survivors are Megheads.