Which outfits are you going to get for Plague and Jane?

I decided that I’m going to be a Jane main and make her my first p3 character. But besides that, I really like her Waldo outfit and her go go boots.

I just really like all of Jane’s clothes. It will be hard to decide.

As for Plague, I like her red outfit.

Comments

  • I love all her outfits, I'm definitely going to become a Jane main too lol.

    My favorite outfit is the one with her jeans and red and white striped top. But I'm honestly going to get all of them! 😍🤣

  • The cheapest ones, because I'm poor though

  • For Jane I'll definetly get all the outfits as I'll probably main her. For the Plague? No clue, I find everything pretty nice on her.

  • For Jane, the ones with skirts <3

    I think base plague is good as she is so I am not gonna buy her a new outfit most probably.

    P3? I initially wanted to p3 both of them but p3 requires 4.5 mil bloodpoints which is a lot, I think I am just gonna level them up, I can't afford that.

  • I like her blue shirt and skirt outfit! All of her cosmetics are amazing!


    As for Plague, I might get her red dress outfit or just the helmet because it looks cool.

  • I love Jane's ripped jeans. And her skirts. And all of her cosmetics. They all look so good.

    Not a huge fan of the Plague and I'm not interested in playing her to be honest so I probably won't get any cosmetics for her.

  • I might get plague a new weapon, They all look so cool.

    I don't buy outfits for killers apart from weapons since you don't actually see them in game so seems like a waste to me.

  • I will only level up Jane for her Perks. Maybe she will be P3 someday, but I would not play her that much.

    For Plague I go with the Standard Outfit, probably P3. Looks the best for me.

  • i will only level up jane for her perks since id rather p3 all killers until i p3 all survivors. as for plague imo her default outfit is better than the others, devs did a good job on her design.

  • To see them, just look 'Skemooo' youtube channel. He is datamining every ptb to see the most important skins.

  • Im going to probably wear either the red or black dress with her hair in a pony tail but I love all of her non-recolor outfits and I'm super excited for future outfits for her!

  • Probably her Ponytail/Striped Shirt/Jeans Combo. But I love her thigh high Gogo boots, and dress with the belt. It's actually kinda retro and I like it!

  • Don't care for Jane. Not sure what I'd get for Plague, if any. Maybe one of the greenish outfits.

  • None. Daddy David all the way.

  • I am not really interested in those characters tbh. I am gonna buy Pig and Freddy and that will keep me entertained. Especially Piggy.

  • Jane - None. I won't run her. Will get her for one of her perks.

    Plague - Not sure. Will run her a bit and see if I like her. Then decide.

  • There aren't really choices of outfits to pick from on Plague. There's literally only 1, the rest are just recolors.