BBQ&Chili and Distressing changes?

Now BBQ doesn`t have after game bonus, did I understand correct?

What about Distressing? Does it give in game 100% bonus blood points or after game like BBQ?

Comments

  • It just means killers with tier 1 of those perks get the range or points benefits associated with tier 3 of the perks. It is a buff to killers who have not leveled those perks to completion yet.

  • It seems weird to me that Level 3 Distressing is now worse than Level 1 in a vacuum (certain mechanics are better with the Level 3 version, but in a general sense, Level 1 gives you less of a TR increase but the same BP reward, if I am understanding it correctly).

  • @TAG said:

    It seems weird to me that Level 3 Distressing is now worse than Level 1 in a vacuum (certain mechanics are better with the Level 3 version, but in a general sense, Level 1 gives you less of a TR increase but the same BP reward, if I am understanding it correctly).

    That is correct. It is a little weird unless you are trying to use a TR build.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    It just means killers with tier 1 of those perks get the range or points benefits associated with tier 3 of the perks. It is a buff to killers who have not leveled those perks to completion yet.

    I`ve read the range change part. But didn`t see anything about the blood point bonus, so I assumed it hasn`t been changed. Somebody told me they have removed the bonus blood points from it. That`s why I felt the need to ask about it.

    @TAG said:

    It seems weird to me that Level 3 Distressing is now worse than Level 1 in a vacuum (certain mechanics are better with the Level 3 version, but in a general sense, Level 1 gives you less of a TR increase but the same BP reward, if I am understanding it correctly).

    It is weird indeed. But are those blood points awarded after game or they count as in game bonus like beast of prey?

  • Actually BBQ tier 1 and tier 2 gets nerfed:

    Tier 1 Live: 15% bonus bloodpoints to max 60%

    Tier 2 Live: 20% bonus bloodpoints to max 80%

    Tier 1 PTB: 25% bonus bloodpoints to max 50%

    Tier 2 PTB: 25% bonus bloodpoints to max 75%

    So yeah 10% less bloodpoints in tier 1 and 5% less bloodpoints in tier 2.