IMO Ghostface=Legion.

Legion- Multiple people

Scream- Always more than one Ghostface


Legion- Deep Wounds

Scream- Nobody in the franchise has died from a single stab besides the knife in the cops head during Scream 4. They're usually just "deep wounds".


Legion- Sort of normal depending on definition when comparing to all the other killers.

Scream- Usually a teenager without supernatural powers.


Would enjoy seeing Ghostface be a balanced 120% killer, because he will run in the movies where as Legion walks except in Frenzy. I guess to give the illusion that there is more than one killer his ability could be to clone himself to give a feeling of multiple Ghostfaces'. Obviously the clone couldn't hit you just keep survivors on edge a little bit.

Comments

  • Its a concept that i had in mind when i originally tried to figure out how to do Ghostface, however, regardless if he arrives i think its to interesting not to share:

    Had a similar idea.

  • Heeello. Did you guys watched "Hush"? When I saw the movie, I though the killer were a wannabe Ghostface, but then I noticed some similarities with the Legion =D.

    The killer have a tattoo on the neck, stab multiples time a victim, seems to be a young adult, is merciless and is average in height.

    Through the entire movie I was like: heeeeey that's Frank alright.

    Hush+1[1].jpg


  • You know too much.

  • Always enjoyed horror movies. I enjoyed F13 then when DBD started adding Michael, Freddy, Leatherface, it was like a game that wasn't ever supposed to exist.

  • Don’t you dare insult Scream like that >:(

    — scream







    —whale poo


    —literally nothing


    — Legion