Is the New Matchmaking better on PS4?
I haven't played since this weekend, is the matchmaking better as stated in the news section? It says it has been live for 48 hours. The average lobby wait times are down are they? Do 4 survivors spawn in at the same time? Is lobby dodging more prevalent?
Comments
@fcc2014I haven't noticed a difference I waited just as long last night as I have the past few months
I never noticed any difference. I was surprised to learn its been active for 48 hours.
Damn Thanks @OrionsFury4789 and @Dwight_Fairfield for the quick response.
No problem , I'll probably be playing campfire simulator again tonight if anyone wants to join
@OrionsFury4789 yeah i might be on.
@fcc2014 I've noticed a few times we've all spawned in together, I had the "currently playing with" menu up while I was waiting to be qued and I one by one saw everyone come into the box before it threw us in a lobby all together
My experiences are not that great. I had trouble finding solo survivor matches since the rank reset. When I was looking for a match, at some point I just gave up. Just played my first survivor match of the season. After quite a while of waiting alternating between getting red ping lobbies, waiting longer, red ping lobbies, waiting more, green ping lobby but a survivor drops out and no-one else ever joins ...
... I finally found me a camping Leatherface and teammates killing themselves on hook and got a fabulous 6000 blood points for all that time waiting.
Now I'm back to waiting, two red ping lobbies so far. I'll give it another minute and then I'll be back to playing killer for the rest of the night and probably the whole weekend.
Edit: third Japanese killer in a row. I'm done with survivor.
I spent a lot of time waiting to find a lobby, instead of waiting for other people to join the lobby. Felt like the wait time to get in a game was longer, but that could just be because I didn't know what was going on.
It also didn't help I was looking to do that daily ritual where it wants you to unhook other survivors and I was getting matched exclusively against Campers.
I play solo surv a lot. My queue times have gotten worse. Can't say anything about SWF so far.
For my killer games: Survs do not spawn in my lobby at the same time. I didn't notice a difference.
No queues have lasted more than 2:30 minutes so far. I often, but not always, join the lobby almost simultaneously with other 3 survivors. I'm satisfied. :)
I haven’t noticed anything at the moment.
There hasn’t been any much of a difference for me sadly when playing SWF but when I’m playing killer, I don’t get survivors in my lobby immediately like I used to... it takes around 30 seconds or less to get people in my lobby.
Strange.
Im on now and it is way BETTER than before.
Personally I find matchmaking takes longer. As a killer, I used to find survivors right away. Now it takes 30-60 seconds before I find some. And no, survivors don't always come in groups of 4. As a survivor, I used to find a lobby right away as well. Now it takes me 2-3 minutes to find a lobby and I often am alone in there with the killer for another 1-2 minutes before the lobby fills up.