Anyone else depressed?
Been playing DBD for a whole 2 months now by myself. My friends left me for sea of thieves and now they refuse to play DBD even though they loved it. May the June update save me from getting sacrificed to the entity due to the loss of friends to make me feel like there is hope to escape this hell.
Comments
I'm depressed I can't get lobbies at high ranks. :'(
im happy that my friends no longer play, they were toxic people who dislike camping killers, dc if they get tunneled, etc. im a better solo survivor than being a snowflake they are.
Not sure what sadness is. It's too long gone, my friends have all left the game in 2016.
My friends left me in 2016 as well
Hey man, i'll play some games with ya if you're on PC :> I got you homie.
Do what I did, when my friends lost their interest in playing DBD - play killer.
Come hang out on the Discord! We've got tons of "sexy singles" looking to hop in a game with groups
https://discord.gg/deadbydaylight
I´m depressed that the game is not fun as killer.
Maby You are just tired, try civiliation ,it`s a great game.
But on the serious note, dbd discord is not a bad idea I met a few people even tho I play with only one at the moment , You might find some people to play c:
Or just meme with or as the killer from time to time to get some relaxing games
I actually prefer to play survivor solo since my friends irl are horrible at the game and lobbies take ages.
Should probably get some help if you’re depressed over a video game
Holy necro the op is from May 2018!
Legion is necroing old threads, I wonder why.
They are either trolling or happened to click the very first forum post page by mistake.
I generally give benefit of the doubt so hopefully they notice it's old posts they are replying too.
Not being able to play the game is toxic?
I mean I'm just depressed in general bud.
So yes? 🤔