DEVS PLS FIX THIS ISSUE
I really hate the fact that i have to play killer if I wanted to make more BP in less time !
can you pls do something about this ? I want to play survivor and make the same amount of BP like a regular killer does !! 30 - 40 k !
a regular survivor makes 15 - 20 k, if you get tunneled to death thats even less than 5 k ! while a killer can make a good 40 k even more easily !
I can suggest some solutions !
1- escape cake goes from uncommon to a common offering
or
2- more BP in objectives and boldness and altruism >>> Healing a full state now grants 500 . unhooking 1850 - doing a gen alone ( 80 seconds UGH ) 1750 instead of 1250 .. unlocking a gate 1750 instead of 1250
pallet stun 1500 instead of 1000 ....
PLS PLS PLS make survivor gameplay more fun as its really dying the fun of it (IMO) specially high rank solo games.
I sit and waste 4 hours as survivor and only get approx 300 - 400 k .
while 4 hours as hillbilly grants me an easy million !!!!!!
Comments
lol run we're gonna farm together
yeah even with perks like that . you cant guarantee a 4 stack games all the time can you ?
it's just not as easy to get BP as survivor trust me, and this issue needs to be addressed
I am a survivor main, and when I run it I always get a 4 stack depending on the situation, also this is literally the 10th post on here about this issue, they are going to do something about it, if you read the q/a
Yeah that means you do nothing but follow ppl around to save them from hooks
Also theres a big chance you die with 4 stacks and still get less thank 20 k .
Such an atrocity of a perk I'd rather running something else to help me actually survive .
You see for killers bbq is such an amazing perk that brings more money
For us survivors is such a ######### perk that brings money .
Sure thing. Would you also like your Items and Add-ons to become single-use-only?
I mean I agree that BP gain in general should be higher but if you're getting 40k per game as killer it means you're really putting in the work for it. Plus killers get one use out of their add-ons and no means of getting more outside spending points. Survivors have near infinite use provided they live to keep said items.
I'd rather gain 40 k and lose my items than gaining 15 k and keep my items, smart ass !
History has basically already proven it. Remember when Were Going to Farm Forever first came out? Granted, BBQ didn't exist at the time, but I'll bet Survivor ques would skyrocket again if Survivors earned as much as killers do.
I can take in 40-50k in a chili match easily. I hook each survivor once, chase and down them over and over, let them all go and it's easy 50k.
G I T
U
D
what exactly is the purpose of this silly childish comment ? how did you contribute in the thread and added ideas in a civilized manner ?
There aren't enough people playing killer. More bp for killers is one way to motivate people to play this role.
I totally get that you'd like to receive more bp as a survivor (it's the same for me), but I'm afraid that in the end it would lead to even longer queue times because some killers would switch to surv.
I'd point out like others, that:
With all of that said, I actually agree about a few things. Survival category should be raised somehow, either the reward for escaping (6-7000 instead of 5), or increase the points for healing yourself, struggling on hook, maybe for kobe as well.
More importantly, the grind being as hard as it is, the whole BP system needs a bit of a buff. I understand the reason for it (incentive for playing a lot), but it's a tiny bit too much.
And one issue very close to my heart: we all know how frustrating it is when we take our Cake/BPS, only to get moried two minutes into the match (2000 BP MULTIPLIED BY 2, yaaay!). Some people say Ebony should only let you kill people after their second hook, but it would make it a pointless offering. Rather, it should give a 25 or 50% BP bonus to survivors. Would decrease salt on survivor side without harming the killer.