Is Farah (narrative director) a self-portrait of the Plague as Cote is for Dwight?
Clearly the same eyebrows and nose? discusss
Clearly the same eyebrows and nose? discusss
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am not sure about the self portrait but both of them are middle eastern (Farah is a middle eastern name as far as I can remember) and have the characteristic features of the region.
I am kinda interested in though, is there a possibility?
Which would make sense, since Sumeria (where Adiris is from) was in the middle east. Also, Cote is not Dwight.
Dwight is not based on Matt
False
Do some research first before embarrassing yourself yet again. Dwight is modelled after a different BHVR employee.
Just goes to show how little attention you pay to get your facts straight.
uhmmm in that case you may be right, but there are many coincidendes with his physical aspect and both being a "leader"
Why do you always sound so angry? Smile a little dude :)
Besides the facts don't matter. It's now lore that Dwight and Dwearder are based on Cote and McLean.
Apologies to real Dwight.
Constantly repeating false information doesn't make it true.
I always sound angry, because people like Backstabber are going on my nerves with all the crap they post on here. As a Wiki guy, I have a special dislike for people spreading misinformation.
dude holy sh*t I just noticed that,
Also Morf sadly looks alot like Dwight but Cote fits it sorta
Sorry bro I was a victim of fake news on Dwight
By the way, is fake or not the supposed rework of the legion ?