Thanatophobia being reverted?
I thought the PTB change was nice. So it's being scrapped and will remain mediocre at best now?
I thought the PTB change was nice. So it's being scrapped and will remain mediocre at best now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where did you get that info from?
@Chaotic_Riddle
@Iceman Thank you, and dang. That’s a kick to the nuts for Legion. Oh well, back to Sloppy Butcher.
I think the change wouldn't matter, people would have DCed/suicide against Legion anyway lol
Well, Thantaphobia will remain a Freddy only Perk for my Killer's loadout. Was hoping and wanting to get more use out of it on other Killers :/
I had good results with sloppy and thana on spirit. Now that its being nerfed though I won't bother.
I had good results with sloppy and thana on spirit. Now that its being nerfed though I won't bother.
They should just remove it, it is worthless.