Being serious here, it is around like 5-6 as @tt_ivi_99 said.
With a purple med kit, a self adherent, and another add on can really make it go faster. Like 3-4. Assuming that you get a chance to use We'll Make It.
For each Survivor you rescue from a Hook, gain an additional 25/50/100 % speed increase to healing others, up to a maximum of 100 % for 30/60/90 seconds.
For each Survivor you rescue from a Hook, gain an additional 25/50/100 % speed increase to healing others, up to a maximum of 100 % for 30/60/90 seconds.
@ThGameIsHardButSoAmIThat's a cap on the perk's bonuses, not a cap on overall healing speed.
okay, what about a green med-kit (no purples! i don't have any!) with abdominal dressing and self adherent wrap, we'll make it, and prove thyself (because i don't have botany knowledge on my dwight??)
okay, what about a green med-kit (no purples! i don't have any!) with abdominal dressing and self adherent wrap, we'll make it, and prove thyself (because i don't have botany knowledge on my dwight??)
okay, what about a green med-kit (no purples! i don't have any!) with abdominal dressing and self adherent wrap, we'll make it, and prove thyself (because i don't have botany knowledge on my dwight??)
Prove Thyself only affects gens.
If someone was running Leader then the speed will still be insane. Not as fast, I'd think around 8-10 seconds.
Whaddya mean? It's just something I've noticed, and it seems to have been kind of confirmed by devs. Back when you could use botany, we'll make it, and self care in version 1.0 on yourself, you could heal yourself way too fast. They capped heal speed to fix it.
Whaddya mean? It's just something I've noticed, and it seems to have been kind of confirmed by devs. Back when you could use botany, we'll make it, and self care in version 1.0 on yourself, you could heal yourself way too fast. They capped heal speed to fix it.
Doubtful. At most, they might've changed the way positive effects stack to be similar to how negative effects stack, thus creating diminishing returns, but I don't think they introduced a hard cap.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey want me to heal you?
.
..
...
What me to do it again?
@Shad03 nah
I tried this build once and it was around 5-6 seconds
Being serious here, it is around like 5-6 as @tt_ivi_99 said.
With a purple med kit, a self adherent, and another add on can really make it go faster. Like 3-4. Assuming that you get a chance to use We'll Make It.
If you tell me the percentages for each component (item, perk, add-on, etc.), I can calculate it precisely.
Assuming you do not have any negative speed modifiers, you would heal at 2.73 CPS, which comes out to ~5.86 seconds. Theoretically.
Although as mentioned by people below, We'll Make It does not apply to medkit healing.
Healing caps at 2.00 charges. The max you can heal someone is 8 seconds.
@AntiJelly Who said that?
We'll make it:
For each Survivor you rescue from a Hook, gain an additional 25/50/100 % speed increase to healing others, up to a maximum of 100 % for 30/60/90 seconds.
@ThGameIsHardButSoAmIThat's a cap on the perk's bonuses, not a cap on overall healing speed.
okay, what about a green med-kit (no purples! i don't have any!) with abdominal dressing and self adherent wrap, we'll make it, and prove thyself (because i don't have botany knowledge on my dwight??)
What are the percentages?
Prove Thyself only affects gens.
If someone was running Leader then the speed will still be insane. Not as fast, I'd think around 8-10 seconds.
yeah, you're right
@Orion This is at the top of my head as I am severely limited to what I can search.
Green Medkit I think is moderately/considerably faster healing (I'll say that means 50-75% faster healing)
Abdominal dressing does (I believe) moderately/considerably more healing with a 25% less medkit charge.
Self Adherent gives like ten more charges and is slightly faster healing (25%)
We'll make it gives 100% in healing at tier three
Leader increases all actions (not gens) by 25% (tier three, does not stack with other Leaders)
This is all off the top of my head and may be very wrong. So do not take my words as truth.
@Shad03 8 MORE CHARGES FOR SELF ADHERENT SORRY
IM AN IDIOT
Whaddya mean? It's just something I've noticed, and it seems to have been kind of confirmed by devs. Back when you could use botany, we'll make it, and self care in version 1.0 on yourself, you could heal yourself way too fast. They capped heal speed to fix it.
Doubtful. At most, they might've changed the way positive effects stack to be similar to how negative effects stack, thus creating diminishing returns, but I don't think they introduced a hard cap.
Medkits don't stack with We'll make it.
All you need is WMI.
As far as I am aware, WMI doesn't stack with anything including Botany Knowledge. So if you run both, BK would be for your own benefit.