I need moar toxicity, how to dress as surv?

Coming from both killer and survs, how should I dress my Nea or Dwight?

Share your ideas, I need some other action than doing boring gens

kthxsbai

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Usually toxic players try to make their characters as ugly and horrific as possible. Good thing you chose Dwight and Nea, because they have some really bad cosmetic combinations in particular.

    My Nea has top ugly pink head with glasses while Dwight has the mechanic stuff, however it seems not to boost the toxicity of killer ans team mates~

  • Take the backpack nea with a lightsabre in your hand.

    Pretty much guaranteed that you will get a special treatment in my lobbies, if that is what you want =)

  • Okay no problem; my Dwight kinda looks like he would be your toxic survivor in a game but I don’t play like that at least.

    > Any head is optional but I use the P3 head

    > Christmas sweater

    > Smells like camo pants

    Yes...it doesn’t match and it looks like he just got picked up straight from sleeping which I find funny JGFDDHBD

  • I would say for most effect, go for a P3 Claudette.

  • Lmao

    To be fair most Killers are such crybabies this days they would probably call anything you wear toxic as long as it isn't the default costume..

  • I don't have P3 ;((((((

  • A flashlight cries "toxic" way more than any piece of clothes ever could. 😉

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    A flashlight cries "toxic" way more than any piece of clothes ever could. 😉

    Thxs bro

  • Lol I only got "DISCONNECTION FROM HOST"

  • Bald dwight. Always. Everything else isn't important, either go with default cosmetics (this triggers killer the most if you are actually skilled and waste his time a lot) or shiny bright colours.

  • Pink hair nea, Christmas sweater, ripped leggings and a flashlight in hand almost guarantees your team that the killer is bringing a mori

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    Bald dwight. Always. Everything else isn't important, either go with default cosmetics (this triggers killer the most if you are actually skilled and waste his time a lot) or shiny bright colours.

    Imma try

  • This content has been removed.
  • @OrionsFury4789 said:

    Pink hair nea, Christmas sweater, ripped leggings and a flashlight in hand almost guarantees your team that the killer is bringing a mori

    I like using that exact outfit for Nea (her pink hair with glasses, not short hair) and I'm not toxic! :(

  • Gotta go for the wicked wears Jake with the cowboy hat.