Comments

  • I'd buy some of these!

  • I love Kate as much as every other Kate main, but judging by this thread, and what you post in the pinned cosmetics thread, you seem a bit ... obsessed with her. No judging, though. Just an observation. I can understand it.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    I love Kate as much as every other Kate main, but judging by this thread, and what you post in the pinned cosmetics thread, you seem a bit ... obsessed with her. No judging, though. Just an observation. I can understand it.

    oh , actually i'm not , it's just i found lots of stuff which is suitable for Kate <3

    it's okay , i feel ok and respect what you said , though ! ^^

  • I just want more options that cover up the tattoos. It's why I went back to Feng Min.

  • I love Kate, I honestly wish maybe she'd get a wavy ponytail or a braided one, more hairstyles in general really. All those outfits would be cute as heck tho!

  • @RoMainPuppy said:

    I love Kate, I honestly wish maybe she'd get a wavy ponytail or a braided one, more hairstyles in general really. All those outfits would be cute as heck tho!

    yas true , the hair is lacking :(

  • I love them esp the 1st , 4th and Last one

  • I love these. I would definitely buy them! :) ❤️

  • Damn. Those look pretty good.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    Damn. Those look pretty good.

    i really wish one day they will make it lol <3

  • @PinkEricka said:

    I love these. I would definitely buy them! :) ❤️

    Me too :D

  • i have a lot of Kate's cosmetic ideas for her , i really someday the devs would look at it and maybe make these outfits <3 Love with all respect .

    I like but, u forgot to add all the dirty and wounds on them

  • Woooooow! These look absolutely amazing! I'd totally buy #3 & #5!

    I really hope the devs give the girls some more cute outfits! <3

    P.S. Do you have more work that we can see?

  • im thinking about the ponytail with bang for her lol

    4801149D-10F6-4429-B152-3A3A75A20FB6.jpeg