When you see the bats start to come out of their caves

Comments

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    I don't get it.

    I think they’re youtubers but idk @MhhBurgers

  • If Spirit was on my main menu, I would definitely never quit.

  • when are they gonna make it so leaving the profiile pictures of players is considered naming and shaming. it's literally what this guy is doing, he found a loophole and nothing is being done about it, so he can continue making pointless posts like these

  • @artist said:

    when are they gonna make it so leaving the profiile pictures of players is considered naming and shaming. it's literally what this guy is doing, he found a loophole and nothing is being done about it, so he can continue making pointless posts like these

    I mean, even one of the pictures has the content creator's name in it. is this really acceptable?

  • How is this shaming?

  • i think he's just saying that a lot of personalities get on at similar times and that he respects their skill level, thats all.