What is the best game you had with clown and the hag?
And what one is most fun to play as? And what was the best game you had as clown and the hag? Also when is plague getting added? Cause right now I have 8500 shards and I'm getting mixed votes some say get hag others say get clown, or wait for the new killer. The thing is that I don't want to get a killer that I might regret getting. THX:)
Comments
Also for the new killer I might just buy the dlc. And with the shards I'll get either clown or the hag.
What would help with this tricky conundrum is knowing if you already have Ruin?
Hag is strongest if played properly, but her power can be defeated with flashlights and crouching. I enjoy Clown more as I have more fun playing him. The new killer looks pretty cool but I would wait until release as they might be nerfing her.
In general I would say buy DLC with cash and use shards for bloodpoints though. DBD DLC is cheap as hell.
When it's on the shrine I'll get it then cause last time it was on it I missed it cause I did not know it was on it
Seeing as you don't have it I would definitely say get Hag then. Devour Hope is really useful as well.
Tbh even if you had Ruin already I was leaning towards Hag. Even though I personally really like Clown I see plenty of people who don't.
I actually got the perk Devour Hope to work along with the Third seal
It was a massacre
It is all based on playstyle, I do like hag more since I like the predication of placing traps in areas survivor run towards and placing traps during chase to setup for future chases is fun for me. She gets stronger as the match goes on and also depends on how many flashlights are used in the match and how they use the flashlights. You can always spice up trap placements similar to trapper so they don't expect them to be in certain areas. Clown is not bad either, but like an earlier post said if you don't have ruin try and get it to use for other killers. Personally I never use ruin, but it is nice to have on some killers with specific builds.
Best game I've ever had with Hag was with Waterlogged Shoe and Scarred Hand addons, with the offering for Lery's map.
Waterlogged shoe makes the Hag a little faster and Survivors a little slower when near traps. Scarred Hand gives the traps collision. However, both prevent the Hag from teleporting.
It was hilarious. Trap a bunch of tight corridors/doors and chase survivors toward them. Trap pops, they cant pass by it, and hit them down. Requires some pretty rare addons and a map offering, but its hilarious.
Clown is more fun in my opinion to play over Hag, I just got him and I got a good chase game and I got multiple 4ks, he is really fun.
Don't remember anything notable from the Hag as far as personal experiences.
As far as Clown, I remember one time when I found someone making a break for the Hatch and was circling a big rock to get to the Hatch on the other side. I couldn't see the Survivor in question, so I did a Hail Mary pass with the bottle and hit the Survivor blindly, which slowed them down juuuust enough for me to catch up and successfully grab them as they were trying to jump into the Hatch.
I like Clown but some people don't. I prefer the chasing in the game that's why. Hag is good though and is a much stronger killer.
Best game i ever had with the clown was on the grim pantry. Got a 4k with 4 iridescent emblems and 32000 points plus my BBQ and a pudding. I dont own hag so nothing.
I had a meme match as Hag. I ran around nodding all game, even during chases. Still ended up getting a 4k with 4 gens left. It was hilarious!
If youre going for fun, probably clown. Competitive, definitely hag. Clown isnt a very great killer, most of the pallets his bottles are effective at can either be mindgamed or gotten rid of in 1-2 loops.
Best game as hag: Putting all 10 traps around a toxic survivor and watching someone try to unhook and set them all off. It was hilarious.
Best game as clown: I threw a bottle to "counter" ds and ended up getting someone waiting with a flashlight I did not see. For sure would've been blinded.
I can't remember any outstanding moments while playing with the clown.
The Hag on the other hand, I think the best game was where I was in a chase, and someone was on the hooked (which I trapped ofcourse) and when the person I was chasing triggered a trap, I teleported to the trap which was in front of the hooked survivor which coincidentally went off at around the same time and it resulted in a free grab. Happened twice, I think the funniest of all about it was being called a camper.