Has anybody else notice the Nurse's animations and sounds aren't in sync lately?
Just went up against a nurse who would have the fatigue sound effect happening and have her head down (or stuck mid swing) but still be able to swing her weapon or blink again. I'm assuming either odd timing on the killer's part or there's a bug happening with her. Anybody else experience this recently?
Comments
In the PTB or the live version? Because as Nurse main, I never realised something like that.
Live version, I suppose it's either a rare bug and/or not visible from killer pov?
Survivor side animations are buggy. I've watched streams of survivors I've faced and sometimes it looks like I'm blinking while in fatigue.
I was playing against a Billy who's chainsaw rev time was near zero. They only had brown addons.
It's only on the survivor side. You won't notice playing killer.
I've noticed Wraith not having a terror radius recently also.