Devs ya done messed it up with Head on.
When your mind is set, there better be no one standing in your way.
While standing in a Locker for 3 seconds, Head On activates.
While Head On is activated, performing a rushed action to leave a Locker stuns the Killer for 3 seconds if they are standing within range.
Causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 40/50/60 seconds.
You do not recover from Exhaustion while running.
"People are remembered for the challenges they overcome. You can run away and forget what you're capable of or you can face your fears and remind the world of who you are." — Jane Romero
That means it's not worth levelling up. I copied this from the game word to word. Can this be fixed?
Comments
Maybe it's a mistake in the text. I would imagine that the lower tier would cause exhaustion for longer. Unless someone on PTB can confirm those are the times.
What exactly is the problem?
The exhaustion increases as you level it up.
I might be blind tbh. But that's what I saw.
Could be a typo.
Oh #########. My bad.
the problem is, that we still dont have the deadhard animation play when you head on jump out of a locker.
this is a very serious problem that needs the devs attetion RIGHT NOW!!
@Mister_xD are you mistaking me for an entitled survivor main? Edit: Oh wait I see, it's because of that time you argued with me over me thinking Trapper is rubbish and you might still be mad because I was being a bit of a dick. Btw, I no longer think he's that bad. He's amazing at snowballing.
I don’t play on pc so I haven’t really seen it yet, they might’ve just typed it in that order on accident.
You got this from the Wiki? I think it's a typo there, because I checked a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77g8Smw9as) and the teachable version says 60 seconds (which would be tier 1). So maybe the in-game text is correct and just the Wiki is wrong.
@DocOctober
I saw it in wiki, checked in game and saw it the same as Wiki, I just checked in game again and turns out it was right in game. Im way too slow for my own good.
There was a typo happening for self care as well. I’m not sure if it actually took effect however. (They’ve fixed the self care typo sometime ago).
Ok so the game says 60/50/40 and the Wiki is wrong. LOL that would have been such a big OOF if it was the other way around.
Oh thats a typo then
Yeah Dwight mains would start a huge uprising.
They should fix up Discordance, being tier 1 the most powerful. Shorter but more frequent notifications are better.
IDK if they would get use from it since they don't come out of the locker. 🤣
That’s probably a typo. There is something else wrong with the perk though, and that’s the massive stun range. You can get stunned when you are 20 feet away from the locker. I saw Monto get stunned when he was standing at the window in the Killer shack and he wasn’t close to the locker at all.
Another way to waste exhaustion, I like this :).
It was a typo. Probably none of you can imagine the workload a new Chapter gives in updating the Wiki. There's so much information to add and update, so many numbers to keep track of, that typos happen.
Don't worry we don't blame you. 😊 I struggle writing my tierlist now that my tablets keyboard was broken by my fat arse throwing it. The amount that you write is amazing.
@DocOctober Wait, you're one of the ones that update the wiki? If so, I salute you.
He's the head of the wiki. Most of the information on the wiki (90%, if not more) was written by him.
@Orion I did not know that. Holy crap the respect he earned from me (Not that what I feel towards anyone matters, but oh well). I used to always read the wiki for a source of information and entertainment.
Till my school blocked prox severs of course.
That’s an iridescent perk, apparently. On the wiki it’s fine. They probably have fixed it by now.