Licensed skins
Is it ever possible that we'll get licensed skins like a Ghostface skin for legion or a nun skin for plague?
Is it ever possible that we'll get licensed skins like a Ghostface skin for legion or a nun skin for plague?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be nice as DLC
I agree. I'd be very happy if we receive a Ghostface DLC rather than a skin. They still have lots of characters to put in the game!
i want skins for BILL!!!π i agree.
A ghost face skin would work since itβs not really a character.
HybridPanda dropped a very cryptic tweet while he was over on the fog whisperers trip to Bhvr this week. McCote even replied to it;
I don't know if the Haddonfield part is a clue to us getting some new stuff for the Halloween chapter. But its intriguing.
I hope we get a redesigned Haddonfield or Michael/Laurie cosmetics.
Plague isn't licensed so I really hope she gets a Nun skin.
@makayla I doubt they are going to redesign a 2 and a half year old map, unless you mean give us another Haddonfield along with the existing one. But new cosmetics for Michael and Laurie, that would be more plausible.
A lot of people complain about Haddonfield, mainly the basement house because of the LITERAL infinite it can be with balanced landing. By "redesign" I meant them changing up the tiles of the map and how windows spawn in houses. I should have worded that better
I did request a cul-de-sac map a long time ago. π