In Preparation for the new Patch / Playable Characters . . .

Booya! my first 1 mil blood points!

image.png


A bit disappointed there wasn't any achievement for it but I'm ready!


Anyone else scrimped and saved for the new Killer / Survivor?

Comments

  • Im deciding between using my shards for unlocking Plague or Ace (just so I can use his Moonrise outfit).

  • Isn't it too early?

    With my spirit and puddings/party streamers, one day I was able to gain 527k in 1 hour and 20 minutes. I can understand it if you play survivors but it is really easy to get 1 mil as a killer.

    Even if you don't use puddings etc, I am pretty sure you can earn something like 300-400k in an hour.

  • @Delfador said:

    Isn't it too early?

    With my spirit and puddings/party streamers, one day I was able to gain 527k in 1 hour and 20 minutes. I can understand it if you play survivors but it is really easy to get 1 mil as a killer.

    Even if you don't use puddings etc, I am pretty sure you can earn something like 300-400k in an hour.

    Yeah it feels a bit early. I didn't think it would take me so little time to get the points. I'll probably just spend 100k points a day then re-earn them till release.

  • @Delfador said:

    Isn't it too early?

    With my spirit and puddings/party streamers, one day I was able to gain 527k in 1 hour and 20 minutes. I can understand it if you play survivors but it is really easy to get 1 mil as a killer.

    Even if you don't use puddings etc, I am pretty sure you can earn something like 300-400k in an hour.

    Not without BBQ + Pudding/Streamers

  • @Apoch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/357894#Comment_357894

    Yeah it feels a bit early. I didn't think it would take me so little time to get the points. I'll probably just spend 100k points a day then re-earn them till release.

    Nah keep saving get 2000000 shards for release 🤯

  • I have been grinding for Shards and Bloodpoints. 😁

    yzfmelX.png


  • I'm still grinding for those bps, it's not hard at all but sometimes I go a little trigger happy in the bloodweb and waste a good amount of them if ya know what I mean, I'd probably be close to 750,000 if I didn't spend so much on Doc Freddy and Trapper lol 😅

  • I can’t save blood points I have no self-control. Also why I prestige immediately if I’m gonna prestige the certain character.