Replay system

how about creating replays to watch your matches after the game, I would be interested to see how I play from the side of the survivors when I am the killer

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • i'd like this feature, i've already reported, this replay feature, is similar to Fortnite technology where you can see the survivors actions and your side.

  • Yes. We needed!

  • Might be sth that can become possible with dedicated servers, but probably more like "down the road"

  • The amount of times I've lost a survivor and I'd LOVE to be able to see how I got juked!

  • This is something I would love to see in the game as well, I think it would be great to be able to see exactly how you succeeded or failed in your match. It would also negate the need for video evidence for reports.

  • @Mandy said:

    This is something I would love to see in the game as well, I think it would be great to be able to see exactly how you succeeded or failed in your match. It would also negate the need for video evidence for reports.

    @MandyTalk How about handing over that profile pic to us commoners?

  • @Mandy said:

    This is something I would love to see in the game as well, I think it would be great to be able to see exactly how you succeeded or failed in your match. It would also negate the need for video evidence for reports.

    I'd genuinely be scared to do anything if mods were watching my every move, just in case I did something dumb that might look suspicious.

    Then I'd get banned for fecklessness.

  • If we banned for fecklessness in game, I'd have been banned a long time ago - I get distracted easily and often wonder why on earth I did that @JawsIsTheNextKiller :)

  • This would be great... but realistically it won't happen since I don't think they have the resources to record every match and store them as well

  • just make it client-side, like rocket league/counter strike, you have a option to save the match on your computer after the game, if you don't the replay gets deleted instead of stored in a server.




    #########, old thread... oh well...