If keys are a thing why shouldn't I use a mori?
???
???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is your hobby opening threads?
Nothing wrong with a Mori. Use what you want. But dont expect people to like it.
Yes.
-1
Key users detected.
“See a key bring a mori” is what I always say. Both are op but I like to see them.
Wish a red mori had stricter conditions though tbh.
dont blame killers at all though if they use them to combat a bunch of items.
I never used one except in kyf, but I am thinking about it.
Yet another one, your posting history is bait threads on both sides at the same time.
Yo if you see they are a swf hit squad bring one. Don’t feel bad about taking one of them out if you need to.
if you see a bunch of items bring one especially if they are toolboxes.
im a survivor main telling you this.
bring one and if you feel the need to use it, then use it.
I have no beef with killers bringing them as long as they aren’t being a total “gg ez survivor kills” about it.
id use them on lower to mid tier killers that way you can play them and still maintain some control.
How is this a bait?
There isnt even context. It was just posted to make people mad lol. Nobody cares if you use a key. Nobody cares if you use a mori. Use whatever you want, play however you want.
Use it against those "special SWF" with their lightsabres.
Trust me, it will generate so much salt =)
Who said you shouldn't use a mori? Who is trying to deny you the right to use one? What is the context of this thread?
There is no context other than it's their latest bait thread, just go look at their posting history.
You enjoy writing? I'm a writer, it's a huge reason I'm here besides loving the game.
As for Keys, I think we should have more things for them to unlock besides the Hatch.
So I am making someone mad by using Mori, but then I should use whatever I want.
Hmmmm.
And who said I can't use Mori? Most of the survivors.
I fully understand how you feel. I also got some pretty bad messages after using a mori.
Also, @powerbats.
How in the world is this a bait?
Whenever you want to retaliate against survivors or killers using something op it is bait I guess. You hurt their hypocrisy.
The fact that you open this as a discussion instead of a question is REEEEEEEEEE worthy!
Poor baby. Most of the killers say flashlights are bad. Should I be a rebel like you and make a thread saying I'ma gonna bring in a purple flashlight to every match lulz.
If the killer is playing toxic then yes. But it doesn't matter now, I am done trying to make game fun for everyone. And I play survivor too btw.