I’m gonna be that guy
I’m going full slug billy since it will apparently be the only way pressure will be applied. Sorry if it’s “unfun” but it isn’t exactly fun being gen rushed to the point you can’t walk.
I’m going full slug billy since it will apparently be the only way pressure will be applied. Sorry if it’s “unfun” but it isn’t exactly fun being gen rushed to the point you can’t walk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anyways, Billy is good also without slugging
What a rebel.
Slugging, Patrolling, Tunneling - Do what you gotta do 🙂 There's no rule saying you have to play a certain way to make sure the other side is having fun, Same goes Survivors.
The only thing I'd say is toxic and that you probably shouldn't do would be to face camp.
But there will be dc, it is "unfun" just like Legion. Fun is when 4 survivor specimens have diarrhea at the exit gates.
@Eveline very true.
From this community I learned I should play however I want. Can't wait to try all athose piled up moris and add ons survivors didn't like. As well as using "toxic" tactics against everyone. And yeah, Legion.
^ What a rebel.
@Eveline Is the true rebel xD
My fun matters too. ^,..,^
Do it, there's nothing and no one saying you shouldn't. Until secondary objectives are added to slow the game a little, full slug builds may help.
What do you mean?
This new perk corrupt intervention looks immense. Suddenly all the killers with poor map pressure have it because now they don't have to piss about on a full map anymore.
Billy doesn't have poor map pressure though so OP must just suck as him.
For the first 2 minutes.
@The_Crusader I doubt up against good survivors that perk will be all that.
@The_Bogeyman I was a legion main, but then survivors stopped working together, so now I’m a billy main.
They have to do closer gens though, it should help build some early game momentum. It also has them running about a bit more. No longer can they spawn on the far side of the map and have half a gen done before you can even get to them.
It will make maps like Azarov's bearable.