What annoys you most in DBD?

For me it is when I crawl to a teammate who just runs when the killer is slugging for 4K. Worst part is that I had sole survivor so Freddy couldn’t see me.

Comments

  • Megs sporty bob.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Poweas I’m on PS4 and one time a swf invited me to their party and three of them kept saying that I sucked and I should play another killer if I can’t play with skill (I was nurse) I got a 4K but the fourth gave me constructive criticism and told his friends to be nice. :) I like the nice ones. (The only hate I’ve received as survivor was from other survivors)

    I like those survivors. My first game I got a 3k 1dc as leatherface. 100% luck and stupid survivors (they didn't know about scratchmarks somehow).

    They added me to party to just chat "gg nice hunting howd you find us" etc. But it was just 3 of them. The dc was....gone....but I made 3 new friends! Lol.

  • Toxicity 100%. And maybe lack of respect in general. I wish after a hard game I wouldn't get "gg ez" but instead maybe a "gg wp" and who knows, maybe a small apology for abusing those damn Haddonfield windows and other map jungle gyms lol. I don't mind losing to good people.

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/357205#Comment_357205

    I only Urban Immersion to a Hook because of Hag Traps. Some run the long distance add-ons and come back asap.

    Sure its dandy to do it for Hag. But you see these urban evaders coming in slow and steady with other killers when the killer is on someone else and you're like seconds away from hitting struggle phase.

  • End game. Hatch stand offs, having to camp a hook at the end of a bad match when the gates are open, then having survivors run in and body block and use Borrowed Time anyway. End game just sucks.

  • @The_Bogeyman said:

    Urban evaders to a hook save when they know killer is on someone else. Like what the hell are you urban evading for.

    At least those players are making their way toward you. I see more people crouched and immobile when the obsession is obviously being chased (spiderlegs are moving) or someone just got hit.

  • Survivors still alive. Unacceptable.

  • @George_Soros those survivors know their place! Smh😤🙄

1 2 ›