Is this ever going to be addressed?
4 Games
3 3-man games
1 infinite load screen
Force quits game, relaunches, gets infinite load screen trying to enter lobby.
I mean COME on.
4 Games
3 3-man games
1 infinite load screen
Force quits game, relaunches, gets infinite load screen trying to enter lobby.
I mean COME on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give it another year
Ugh
I'd argue Friday the 13th is more playable at this point, and that game died largely because of how unstable it was. You're pretty much guaranteed an infinite loading screen that forces you to close the game multiple times a day.
This hardly happens to me, but soon:TM
Easily.
I could deal with the lodaing screen crashes, but ragequitting is a much bigger problem