remove the visual affect from being sick

it takes up like a third of the screen. it makes it harder to see than deep wound, that should've been a good sign for it to not be implemented

Comments

  • Better use my pool then, sucka! That's the point. It's supposed to be miserable.

  • Here's a sample for the console peasants:

    20190306152615_1.jpg


  • Her power (green puke) is already really weak, no movement speed debuff like clown, pretty much nothing, you even grant the survivors an insta heal at the fountain by spraying them

  • @Master said:

    Her power (green puke) is already really weak, no movement speed debuff like clown, pretty much nothing, you even grant the survivors an insta heal at the fountain by spraying them

    healing urself doesnt come without a cost. you're giving the killer a damaging projectile. 115% with ranged damage is pretty scary. I just want to be able to see while playing against her lmfao

  • @Master

    Hopefully the devs make it so that the fountains only heal your health partially and take longer to actually clean yourself.

    Also I'm a console pleb, what does the upgraded puke? Same thing but injures?

  • @LCGaster said:

    @Master

    Hopefully the devs make it so that the fountains only heal your health partially and take longer to actually clean yourself.

    Also I'm a console pleb, what does the upgraded puke? Same thing but injures?

    just the injure part, no sickness

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/351402#Comment_351402

    healing urself doesnt come without a cost. you're giving the killer a damaging projectile. 115% with ranged damage is pretty scary. I just want to be able to see while playing against her lmfao

    Its scary I agree, but when I compare it too huntress.... mhm not that good tbh.(and even huntress can get looped)

    If you switch into vomit mode, then you slow yourself down like doc. Also your corupting stuff has a timer and will run out. In jungle gyms the survivor can basically hide everywhere and you cant do anything....

  • @Peasant

    It looks like it's not finished yet, it's probably going to be much easier to see when the chapter comes out

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/351448#Comment_351448

    Its scary I agree, but when I compare it too huntress.... mhm not that good tbh.(and even huntress can get looped)

    If you switch into vomit mode, then you slow yourself down like doc. Also your corupting stuff has a timer and will run out. In jungle gyms the survivor can basically hide everywhere and you cant do anything....

    @Master

    Wait, the devs said that she slowed down while charging but went back to normal speed when completely charged. Have they changed it?

  • @Peasant It almost reminds me of @Nickenzie idea when dying.

  • I can agree that the closing line of sight from being sick is a lot but I think that's ok. On console this won't be a problem because we got sticks instead of the mouse.

  • @LCGaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/351461#Comment_351461

    @Master

    Wait, the devs said that she slowed down while charging but went back to normal speed when completely charged. Have they changed it?

    No, but it slows you down while changing the mode, enabling the survivor to get further away again

  • No.

    I like the visual affect. Decreasing the survivor visibility means they will make more mistakes when looping and every indirect nerf to looping is good, specially now that the devs have increased the number of pallets.

  • @Peasant said:

    Here's a sample for the console peasants:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/481/90TUWYZAQ3PI.jpg

    Just cure yourself or deal with it. Besides, it's not that bad until you let the plague reach its maximum effectiveness!

  • The effect doesn't look intentional to me. It looks like they forgot to delete the black background for the splatter textures or something.

    image.png

    If it is intentional, they did an awful job at making it look natural because of all the absurd perfectly straight lines like that. I wouldn't worry about it.