She will be nerfed. Iโm calling it now. Rank 20โs are gunna storm onto the forums like a Walmart toy isle during Black Friday and make her Freddy tier.
She will be nerfed. Iโm calling it now. Rank 20โs are gunna storm onto the forums like a Walmart toy isle during Black Friday and make her Freddy tier.
We'll just have to spam their threads with vomit gifs or something.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do I LOL this?
God you got me. I was thinking you're actually complaining about a killer for once. ๐ good one.
=)
*teaser for the new killer*
People on Twitter: OP, I'm uninstalling, nerf freddy, buff DS.
You beat the whiners at their own game. gg Master, gg.
I'm worry that killer gonna get Nerf before she go live on the consoles/pc
She will be nerfed. Iโm calling it now. Rank 20โs are gunna storm onto the forums like a Walmart toy isle during Black Friday and make her Freddy tier.
We'll just have to spam their threads with vomit gifs or something.