Official news about the new matchmaking system
Among the notes of the 2.6.0 PTB patch we read: <<Added the matchmaking queue time display for both roles. This change follows the backend matchmaking changes (addition of queues) that were recently deployed.>>
@not_Queen @Patricia Could we have some official information on the new features introduced by the new matchmaking system, and on the benefits it entails? :)
Comments
I didn't understand if the new backend matchmaking system has gone live on all the platforms or only on PCs, for the PTB...
No one knows it? :(
The new queued timers are currently only on PC’s PTB. We should be seeing it on full release of 2.6.0 onto all platforms, if that helps answer your question. :)
@Chaotic_Riddle Oh, yes, queue timers are in the 2.6.0 patch, but are the backend changes, mentioned by the Devs, already in the live environment or only on PCs? That's my doubt...
@Entità I believe it’s only PC as of right now, but I could be wrong.
@Chaotic_Riddle You are probably right: the PS4 matchmaking seems to be still the same...