New Devour Hope changes
Legion + Devour Hope + Susie’s Mix Tape + Etched Ruler=
Legion + Devour Hope + Susie’s Mix Tape + Etched Ruler=
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeeeeesssss
Is the speed increase permanent or a part in Haste, because I am 100% getting it in the shrine.
They just made the exposed and haste available at all levels. Nothing about how the perks worked changed.
@ShrekIsHot You gain it for 10 seconds currently after hooking a Survivor, but the bonus speed is still nice when activating Feral Frenzy. :)
I thought in the PTB changes they had updates Devour Hope to have perma speed, I wasn't sure, if that happened, huge damn rip with PWYF considering that you could hit someone twice while the cooldown from your token loss occurs, so you lose only 1 token for 2 hits.
I like how survivors complained so much about NOED that devs said "f*ck ya'll" and made DH a nerfed version of it
Well yeah I love it
The change they want, but not the change i need.
😪