Lab Coat for Claudette

I understand that Claudette is a botanist, and botany is a scientific profession, so why not give her a lab coat? I was originally going to ask for her to maybe get scrubs, because she is the healer of the game, but I suppose that wouldn't make too much sense.

Comments

  • Botany is just the study of plants. And she already has some botanical clothing options.

  • @Tarvesh said:

    Botany is just the study of plants. And she already has some botanical clothing options.

    You make a fair point. Perhaps they'll release a survivor who is a nurse or maybe even a surgeon; someone who fits more with those cosmetics. One can only hope.

  • Well technically you could say she's got a lab coat with her Vigo's Hallowed Blight outfit.

  • @powerbats said:

    Well technically you could say she's got a lab coat with her Vigo's Hallowed Blight outfit.

    Well, I suppose that counts, but I was looking for something a little more modern.