The stun will be 3 seconds, hopefully stays that way, so Feng may not have been able to pallet stun with the new D-Strike, theoretically of course.
This looks good though, I like that it's the closest example of what we'll have soon. I don't think it will be too powerful unless you have really good Survivors who save it for endgame but the trolls won't be using it as much I think.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks good to me
and if the Feng wasn't greedy for the pallet stun?
Like yeah it's not gonna look great when used against 2 of its counters. That's the point of it now.
The stun will be 3 seconds, hopefully stays that way, so Feng may not have been able to pallet stun with the new D-Strike, theoretically of course.
This looks good though, I like that it's the closest example of what we'll have soon. I don't think it will be too powerful unless you have really good Survivors who save it for endgame but the trolls won't be using it as much I think.
Is this... a killer asking for DS to NOT be nerfed?