Plague Speculations

What will the stages of sickness do?

Will she offer good chase potential?

Will she be addon dependent?




Is it wrong to hope her Mori involves vomit?

Comments

    1. Theres only one stage, I believe.
    2. With how she appears, she might be able to be looped, but finding survivors should be relatively easy for her if they’re messing around in fountains.
    3. Most Killers are, but we can only pray.
    4. God, I hope so.
  • I'm wondering if her barf is gonna slow her down to use at all or if she keeps her speed while spewing chunks

  • They said in the stream that it slows her down while charging, but then she reverts to full speed (which is standard 115% for Killers)

  • There’s only one stage of sickness- but when it’s at its max the survivor is broken (can’t heal) until the plague is cured. Plus when it’s cured she can gain acces s to a buff to make her vomit deal damage so I’m thinking she’ll be a decent time gainer, as doing interactions speed up the sickness, as well as a good chaser due to the buff she can gain in game.