Whats the best cosmetics to make Claudette invisible
Title :D
IM NOT RACIST
Title :D
IM NOT RACIST
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seriously, her basic cosmetics are already op and the shop already has complete brown/dark green pieces
P3 Claudie is the best. Get that grind going
All her Pink clothing...trust me 😏
Accurate representation of Chaotic Neutral.
There are plenty of options. I use:
Safety Spectacles, Fitted Button-Up (brown), Bootleg High Waisted Leggins
I dont play stealthy as I like to get chased, but if I need to vanish I can still do :)
Use her pink clothing. Killers will never see you.
If I ever see a Claudette that's running dark clothes... I'll tunnel.
Just so you know.
I really hate players who use these cosmetics. Most don't like the cosmetics, some not even claudette. But they just use it to get an advantage.
I didn't ask for sarcisim or hate agains't a playstyle all I wanted was a a discussion about what cosmetics make claudette invisible . - .
Forget Claudette and use p3 Quentin.
P3 Claudette as it like camouflage, because the colours are mixed and in a pattern it breaks her up so her overall shape isn't as visible.
Wear the white jacket. See, they're gonna be lookin' for ninjas, so you won't even register.
All brown clothing or P3 Claudette works. I, however, use the booty shorts (sometimes the plaid skirt), brown jacket (or ugly xmas sweater), and short hair with a flower (or I use bloody face to flex my P3, even though it's not terribly difficult to achieve, I suppose). I may not be invisible, but I do look good.
I use this one. The jacket blends into darn near anything g while the skirt’s plaid pattern folds when you crouch and look like simple light/shadow.
toxic, lol.
"Purple" skirt and brown/green/blue shirt from the shop, depending on the map. Her defaults are solid, but I don't think her P3 is stealthy at all.
P3 Claudette, or the green shirt with some brown pants.. you should use the default beanie (is gray) + Yamaoka offering = INVISIBLE!
Oh and this is the beanie you should use
The pitch black Charity Case jacket lol
The dark green shirt with the dark brown pants
depends on the map, but most of the suggestions regarding outfits above so far are pretty good.
I run the 4th Anniversary outfit, maybe not the most invisible but it’s the coolest imo.
OP why do you want Claudette to be invisible?