Will the new chapter be the last one?

I heared someone say that devs said it and also in the official wiki there are no more future killers with the release month.

Comments

  • Yes and the game is shutting down at the end of april to make way for deathgarden 2.

  • No, this isn’t the last chapter. They’re planning on keeping the game running for a few more years, so don’t worry. 😊

  • I don't think so.

    This is a form of continuous income for them along with cosmetic store, and on top of that, new chapters keep the game fresh and alive, giving people a reason to play the game after a long time.

  • @IamFran it is the last killer of this season I believe

  • They said they have plans to extend the game another 5 years. They are releasing dedicated servers in the summer. They will definitely keep making content. Just not sure what the new roadmap will look like yet. We'll probably see another year-long plan around the anniversary (June).

  • It's just the end of the current roadmap. They already posted a new one for performance updates that will take place until Chapter 13. They also recently stated that they intend DbD to go on for several years after they get dedicated servers in Summer. And there's also the Switch release in Autumn 2019.

    Seriously, it's not difficult to find information CLEARLY stating that the game isn't done with Chapter 11. And have another look at the Wiki.

  • If someone looked at the Optimization post they made you wouldve clearly seen the Chapter go beyond 11

  • It’s gonna be the last killer for awhile.

  • @Lonefox64 said:

    Yes and the game is shutting down at the end of april to make way for deathgarden 2.

    Deadgarden 2? I bet we are all excited for that =)

  • They're going to port Death Garden to Wii U and mobile first.

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/348641#Comment_348641

    Deadgarden 2? I bet we are all excited for that =)

    Its gonna die before it drops

    Its called the oh wait, I just noticed it said DeadGarden