All the way to level 50...

...and still no BBQ on Legion. :<

Comments

  • I feel your pain, I wish you luck my guy ^_^

  • BBQ was almost the last Perk I was able to unlock on my spirit.

    The only reason why it wasn't the last was because you can choose 2 perks and there were just overwhelming presence and BBQ. I was so unlucky.

  • ...and still no BBQ on Legion. :<

    Mine was all the way up to p3 level 50, no ruin till like 10 more levels afterward, my poor legion

  • I had to get my Legion all the way to max just to get BBQ tier 2...I finally got tier 3 as of recently though. I think the Entity has it out for us Legion players now too....😭

  • It took me a long time to get what I wanted Legion.

    I literally have every perk on them just about (except surveillance, which I want :S )

  • @Chaotic_Riddle I didn't get bbq till I p3 level 40'd legion, then got bbq 1

  • ...and still no BBQ on Legion. :<

    Invest another 50 bloodwebs, then u should be fine

    #long live the grind

  • @Hoodedfengm1n Fat rip, my fellow Legion. Fat RIP... 😢

  • ...and still no BBQ on Legion. :<

    You’re being punished by the karmic RNG gods for leveling up Legion.

  • I dont use BBQ on Legion, but I do wish you a swift return to your delicious perk

  • @Raccoon said:

    It took me a long time to get what I wanted Legion.

    I literally have every perk on them just about (except surveillance, which I want :S )

    Ironically, Surveillance appeared on every single bloodweb on my Legion BEFORE the buff (so I just groaned and ignored it). Now that it's actually good I am not seeing it anywhere on my Legion.

    Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 12.36.33 PM.png


  • That sucks D: I think every Killer I've been leveling hits BBQ and Sloppy, which I very much love!


    You'll get it eventually xP. I just hate when you get webs with just basic Perks and have to go through so many before a teachable appears

  • Small note. I prestiged my Legion the other day and got BBQ at level 20-something. The exact following bloodweb gave me tier 2, and tier 3 came a few bloodwebs later.

    Basically, I got my whole desired build before level 35. Gotta love RNG.

  • @PigNRun said:

    Small note. I prestiged my Legion the other day and got BBQ at level 20-something. The exact following bloodweb gave me tier 2, and tier 3 came a few bloodwebs later.

    Basically, I got my whole desired build before level 35. Gotta love RNG.

    @PigNRun I don't know if it is intentional but my bloodwebs tend to give me perks that I already have.

    Enduring 1 and MYC 1 this blood web, after that I had another enduring and thana, and after that another enduring with MYC 2.

    After finishing Enduring, I immediately got MYC 2 and 3. I don't believe it is completely RNG and if it is, then I was so lucky.

  • That could be the case. In any case, thats good. Makes it easier to get tier 3 perks and get them out of the way to get the perks you actually want.