Pig Has a New Friend! :D
The Plague joins the 115% movement speed female killer club.
The Plague joins the 115% movement speed female killer club.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yay!
Only bad part is 115% generally means you're relegated to mid tier at best.
Probably going to be on the same teir as pig or doctor unless I missed something
And then there's Billy
And clown, and Myers (does he even count?)
Idk.
I think you'll be suprised. Or not, who can say for sure. We'll see very soon.
Which is why I said generally. He's more the exception though.
They are both mid tier, not top tier.
We'll have to wait and see how it works fully and what her addons affect as well but so far that's my first impression as well.
I'm trying my best to not read any spoilers but I'm happy she's 115%