No Mither
Can No Mither offer a BP boost that way some of us would actually be interested in using it. So far there's really no incentive for players to use it unless they want a challenge or feel like messing around, but I feel like bonus BP would be a good incentive.
Comments
unlimited recovery times from dying state is enough incentive
Nobody really lets the no mither guy away without a hardcore facecamp. I'm kidding lots of killers don't usually slug though. I have fun regardless with no mither; it's a challenge for me. :^
I like it a lot too to pretend I am pro enough to troll the killers, so often they do not chase me being afraid of being abused lol
I notice some killers have like completely avoided me while I was using no mither, LMAO. I'm guessing it must've happened to them in the past before.
I used to want that but now thinking about it, nope, I don't want it as a survivor at least.
Games are littered with WGLF users who farm people right now. If no mither had an effect like that, the game would be borderline unplayable for survivors who want to have normal games because of no mither bloodpoint who/res.
I don't think no mither needs a change right now.
@Gamzello It's the same with Object of Obsession. Some killer don't want to chase the OoO. You'd be surprised how many matches you can survive when you run both No Mither and OoO. :)
Concerning the OP: Yes, I'd also like to see bonus bloodpoints.
@NoShinyPony Oh god. I have no luck when running OoO. I always end up being caught every time (I tend to look around often and like forget about it). It's good practice however! So I'll give it that.
I still find it a big red flag that so many survivor player actually WANT to use NM and give up a health level.
That shows how unbalanced and survivorsided the game is.
I love no mither, OoO, pebble and autodidact. Haven’t escaped once with this build. :) XD
THE TRUE GOD BUILD.
@Wolf74 Nah, we're just the very skilled elite. :P
@Gamzello I have a dream to throw a rock at the killer while using this build. It is gonna happen!!!! 😭😂
@TreemanXD Thanks for giving me inspiration. 😉
@NoShinyPony you’re welcome ☺️
the only problem of NM is you MUST use DH
@TreemanXD Maybe you can try to switch out autodidact with iron will which can make it easier for you? I mean you can hide more without being heard...THEN THROW THE PEBBLE AT EM!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpTpLqg2-4YAFTER THAT...RUN!!!