Survivors with red ping who are "ready"

Comments

  • Red ping lives matter

  • @NoxiousOnnyyxx said:

    Red ping lives matter

    20 minutes waiting for a lobby i will play against someones dial up too!

  • Different reasons:

    1) Survivor has been trying to get into a game for ages because killers keep lobby dodging so he doesn't care about ping anymore.

    2) survivor cares more about ping stability so he thinks rather a game with a stable 250 ping than a "jumpy" 90 ping.

    3) survivor doesn't pay attention to ping because he's playing for too long and just readys up without checking the ping.

    4) survivor doesn't know what that "red / yellow / red bar" even means and readys up anyways.

    etc.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/345354#Comment_345354

    20 minutes waiting for a lobby i will play against someones dial up too!

    I don't mind jumping over the window 5 times or continuously running through the same path.

  • Because they want to play the game and don't want to waste an hour lobby hoping looking for a better connection.

  • I don't want to verse people with teleporting perk tho.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Different reasons:

    1) Survivor has been trying to get into a game for ages because killers keep lobby dodging so he doesn't care about ping anymore.

    2) survivor cares more about ping stability so he thinks rather a game with a stable 250 ping than a "jumpy" 90 ping.

    3) survivor doesn't pay attention to ping because he's playing for too long and just readys up without checking the ping.

    4) survivor doesn't know what that "red / yellow / red bar" even means and readys up anyways.

    etc.

    Im option 3, I usually forget and then I regret my life choices when I'm the survivor's version of the Nurse.

  • I don’t care what it is. I just want to play.

  • Sometimes it is night and I can not find a lobby till it pairs me with someone from another region and I just say oh well and ready up.

  • Idk, i dodge them to avoid unfun situations.

  • Ping usually has no severe effect on me anyways, i just take the insta-lobbies i can get

  • Had a guy who locked into my lobby with 750ish ping. Could never hit him and he bragged about how he used his lag to beat me. Since that point, any time I see a red ping lock in, I end my killer lobby.

  • That moment when, after waiting 10 minutes in the lobby, joins (from the ass-end of nowhere) the typical Claudette with 400 pings... forcing you to recreate a new lobby.

    I know that feeling...it hurts...really hurts.  😶

  • @Eveline said:

    Why can't I delete pictures from posts?

    Flag a moderator to remove your post, easy peasy.

  • Why?

    why not? in this student residency at peak hours I play with super laggy surv and sometimes with killer got DC

  • Why?

    Queue times are so bad that they éven deal with the red ping....

  • Did it once for fun, to see how bad a 400 Ping match will be. Was quite ok, a high stable ping is easier to handle than a jumping ping. Would not do it on a regular basis tho.

    Other than that, it might just be that the Survivor is doing other stuff in the internet while in the Lobby. While waiting in the Lobby I watch Youtube-Videos or simply search something. So my Ping might jump up, but it will be fine when the game starts.

  • As a survivor I never play if I see red ping.